Thursday, December 4, 2008

Podcasting

Wow, this one took me a lot longer to get a handle on than I thought it would. I started poking around the podcast directories last night as I was trying to rush towards a midnight finish, but alas I got too sleepy.

All the directories I used seemed kind of clunky to me. I've been listening to podcasts for years, but only when I came across them by accident or more recently through iTunes. After two days of searching I did find a couple of new podcasts that seem promising. I added them to my Google Reader aggregator. One talks about the automobile industry and the other helps teach listeners Japanese. Yes, I do love cars and my taste change every week. The Japanese language site is fun. Its hosted by a native English speaker and a native Japanese language teacher.

Once found, adding them to Google reader was e-a-s-y! Yippee!

No comments: