Thursday, December 4, 2008

MOLDI

Electronic access to materials is a great idea and I see libraries moving more and more of their collection access engergy and monies into this endeavor. For years, MOLDI has provided access to some pretty good titles available in ebook and audiobook format. Now, that being said the selection eflicks so far is mediocre at best. When I heard that they began to offer movies, I decided to browse the various genres to see what they had. I didn't recognize any of the titles, but did recognize Todd Bridges on the cover of a movie called "I Got Five On It" Seriously?

If you haven't used this service before take a look. Its the future for our audiobook, music and movie collections. And just think, no more worries about scratched DVDs or CDs with smeared with jelly...at least I hope that's jelly. Eew!

No comments: